You can purchase tickets to this event by clicking the button below.
Join us for insights with actions – Virtual Talk led by Max McGee (former state superintendent, author, and thought leader in improving student welfare) along with guest Rebecca Navarro (Sustainability Specialist). These experts will address and provide solutions for the second largest line item in any school district budget: Utilities.
Get ready for an hour of insightful knowledge on affordable equity initiatives that succeed. You will also learn:
1) How to avoid utility costs providing districts many attractive options because it is NOT a one time savings but an annual savings.
2) Ensuring sustained resources for a district’s EQUITY INITIATIVE.
3) Sustainability driven savings without investing capital
4) Reusables: A Second Path Toward Equity
5) Examples of successful supports used in rural, suburban and urban districts across the continuum of wealth.
1:00 PM Monday (October 19th), Pacific Time (PT)
1 hour including Q&A
We look forward to seeing you.
Max & Rebecca
Glenn “Max” McGee is the President of HYA, a premier consultancy focused on assisting boards of education and educational leaders. Max believes that every child is capable of excelling in school.
Rebecca Navarro has worked in the Palo Alto Unified School District for fifteen years. She spent the first six years as an 8th grade classroom teacher, redesigning curriculum around themes of environmentalism and sustainability.